Friday, August 04, 2006

I'VE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's right, I, Paul Koole, have a job.

On Thursday, I printed off 15 CV's, and went into the downtown area and started applying for any kind of shop I would find. I went into clothing shops, skateboard shops, department stores, suit shops, EB Games, and even a couple of cafes. Finally I decided that this pub I was coming up to would be the last place I would apply. Lo and behold, before I even handed the manager my CV, he gave me the job. And to top it off, I'm starting today (Friday). They are also going to teach me to bartend and serve so I can get more hours. It's pretty sweet. It also leaves the option open to get a parttime day job.

Yah, other than that, not much has changed. So everything is still going good and Yo's enjoying school.

Well, until next time, stay fit and have fun.

Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

That's sooo awesome Paul! congrats! I'm so happy to hear you finally found something. I hope it all goes well for you.

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home