Sunday, October 29, 2006

The New House

Well, I finally took some pictures of the new place. We feel really at home here and we're very happy with this house! The first few pictures are of the joint/common areas which are used primarily by the homeowners.

Their living room


and dining room


and kitchen (sorry its so dark!)


These next few pictures are of our portion of the house. This 'apartment' is still joined to the rest of the house, but remains quite separate. It's painted in really fund and funky colours, and is really quite cute :)

Here's the main living/kitchen area and a picture of our bathroom upstairs.


This is our little living room


and the attached kitchette.


Outside is gorgeous too! The gardens go right around the entire house...but it was really rainy today so I didn't get very many good pictures. Here's one that actually turned out okay. I can't wait for summer to see everything in flower!


It has been really awesome finding a place that makes us feel so at home despite the fact that we are so far from home! Even Toby (our flatmates dog) loves it here and he was trying to get in everyone of my pictures to prove it! So, I thought I should at least include him! :)



That's all for now...we hope to hear from you all soon. And, for all you slackers who haven't commented yet, get on it! We love reading comments from our friends and family back home!
Yolanda

1 Comments:

Blogger DougGeoff said...

Hey guys!

New Place Looks Awesome!

I can't wait to come round and intrude!

Mum and I will most definitely be inviting ourselves round for a coffee in the next couple of weeks. Glad to see Toby's happy about the move - I was curious how he'd react. lol.

Look forward to having a catchup soon.

It's always cool to have a looksee and see what you guys are experiencing. And I agree, more people need to be posting and shouting a howdy!!

Take Care. Catch up soon. :-))

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home